Thursday, October 1, 2009

A mini-update for my rabid readers...

I typically run campaigns on Thursdays and Fridays, so generally you will not see new posts on those days. I'm doing a mini today due to the traffic we received last night. To keep things quick and simple, I'll just make some bullet points.

  • Do not expect to see updates often on Thursdays or Fridays.
  • While this is still a new blog, there will be a lot of stuff being posted over the next few weeks on a pretty much daily basis. I am doing this to make sure that there is plenty of content to begin with so that I'll be able to slow down the posting pace and avoid burnout.
  • I realize that my format and pacing need work. Forgive me, I'm still new at this! I'll get it figured out soon enough, but any bloggers/podcasters with tips will not be denied!
  • Finally, what would you the reader like to see more of/what interests you? I was reading a good blog last night on the subject ( http://www.roleplayingpro.com/2009/01/24/what-do-gamers-want-from-gaming-blogs/ ) so I'm fully interested in anything anyone else has to say on the subject also (and if it comes down to it, I'll sell out and do a contest for publicity; no, I have no shame).

So I'll wrap that up here today. Questions or comments, you know where to put them!

No comments:

Post a Comment