Thursday, October 8, 2009

Coming Up on 1d4+5

No new post yesterday and today's will be rather short. Have a LOT of D&D going on at the moment, and next week will be a lot less hectic. My Thursday group is going to be disbanded, due to one of the players becoming a father last weekend, so that'll open up more time for me to ramble on to you guys, fun! Had a Meetup last night, campaign tonight (will be closing out tonight, I should say), campaign tomorrow night, and finally, another Meetup on Saturday! Four days in a row of sweet, sweet D&D activity!

Anyway, here's a glimpse of what to expect after the weekend:
  • My "Religion in Roleplaying" article
  • Why you want to play the Seeker
  • Using Flashbacks and other Vignettes
  • much, much more!

Stay tuned to 1d4+5 and check back often, I'll see what I can get up in the midst of all this gaming! Until the weekend's over, keep rolling those 20's!

No comments:

Post a Comment